Get the Most From Your Membership: Top 10 Ways To Maximize The Benefits Of CoE Membership
- Engineering Today magazine: Informative magazine published periodically
- Annual Engineering conference in April/May
- Malta Engineering Excellence Awards in December
- Professional Card: Exclusive Bank Package for Engineers – BOV Package; 50% of the normal rate for copies of EN standards from the Malta Standards Authority ;
- Events & Opportunities & News Letter by electronic mail: Information on seminars, conferences and other
- Special Interest Groups: Information & Communication Technology; Energy & Environment
- CoE Representation on Technical committees & on Government Boards
- Membership with FEANI: European Engineer title
- Courses: CPDs & Technical
- Visits: Industrial, educational and cultural
CoE Membership Policy
Membership subscription to be by calendar year, that is, January – December. Membership rates are:
- Warranted Class – €50;
- Graduate Class – €40;
- Associate Class – €30;
- Retired Class – €25;
- Student Class – €5; First membership year free for students
The Eur. Ing. annual fee is €15.
A one time administration fee of 10 euro is to be paid with the membership subscription. This applies for new applicants or rejoining applicants only.
The following CoE Membership Form needs to be filled-in and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the following documents;
- Updated CV
- Passport size photo
- Copy of university degree certificate
- Copy of warrant certificate (if applicable)
- Payment according to membership class selected together with 10 euro one time admin fee to be paid via internet banking – payment methods can be found in the following section.
By cheque, payable to the Chamber of Engineers and addressed to the Chamber of Engineers at 127, Professional Centre, Sliema Road, Gzira GZR 1633;
or by Internet Banking Transfer
CoE BoV Account No: 4001 8896541
IBAN No: MT13VALL2201300000004001 8896541
Bank’s BIC VALLMTMT
Please do include your ID number when choosing the latter payment method. You are kindly requested to inform the Chamber when the payment has been effected by forwarding an email to email@example.com.