Emergency General Meeting 2014
Further to the Council communication of the 19th December 2013, regarding the change of President of the Chamber, an Emergency General Meeting will be held prior to the AGM on 6th February 2014 at 17:30hrs at the Professional Centre, Gzira.
The Emergency General Meeting shall have the following procedure:
- Introduction by Council to explain the reasons why decisions were taken as per letter of the 19th December 2013.
- The proposers of the request for an EGM to explain the rationale of their request.
- Ing. Baldacchino to report on the situation leading to the communication of the 19th December 2013.
- Council to report on the situation leading to the communication of the 19th December 2013.
- Discussion on items 1 to 4 of the procedure.
- Motions, amendments and counter motions. These should be submitted in writing to the General Secretary, duly proposed and seconded by the 3rd February 2014.
The Council urges all members to attend this Emergency General Meeting. Kindly note that as per Statute, only current 2014 members would be eligible to participate.
Last Updated on Friday, 31 January 2014 16:58